-->

Thursday, October 23, 2008

The Perfect Gift For the Expecting Mom

I like food, a lot, but I'd have to say my favorite hobby is scrapbooking. For scrapbookers who are also moms, you know what it's like to try to catch up on your kids' albums. Basically, it never happens. Or does it? Becky Higgins, a contributor to my favorite scrapbooking magazine Creating Keepsakes, has created a new kit to help the new mom scrap every aspect of her baby. Here's Becky in a video to show you what's in the kit.

These kits are limited editions only, which means you should order yours now. A similar kit from Becky made for the school years sold out in one day and are now being sold on ebay for about 60 dollars a kit. I know because I just sold one of my cousin's leftover kits for that much.

No comments: